“Integrating it all to achieve harmony”Retrievers are informative and introverted in their style. All types of Retrievers will have I (for Introverted) in their four letter Myers Briggs code, and the informative part comes from an F (for Feeling) and/or a P (for Perceiving) in their code. There are four colors of Retrievers:
- Red Retrievers (ISFP types) are flexible, action oriented and unassuming. They quietly work to combine all resources into a symphony of motion and integration.
- Gold Retrievers (ISFJ types) are reliable, protective and supportive. They offer a steady shoulder for others to lean on and take care of the details so others can accomplish their goals.
- Blue Retrievers (INTP types) are exploratory, analytical and constantly learning. They combine concepts and theories with knowledge and systems to create a cohesive solution.
- Green Retrievers (INFP types) are introspective, curious, and relationship oriented. They have an intuitive understanding of people, combined with a knack for asking questions that provoke reflection.
- Pressure to act or decide quickly
- Situations that go against their values
- No opportunity to give input
- Connecting ideas and people
- Mediating differences
- Getting to the heart of the matter
- Finding common ground
- Asking questions that provoke introspection
Engaging Retriever Tasks
- Getting the group happily heading in the same direction
- Integrating disparate points of view
- Guiding by asking questions and sharing ideas
- Helping things progress
- Nurturing team members