“Enjoy the Ride”
Otters are informative and extraverted in their style. All types of Otters will have E (for Extraverted) in their four letter Myers Briggs code, and the informative part comes from an F (for Feeling) and/or a P (for Perceiving) in their code. There are four colors of Otters:
- Red Otters (ESFP types) are genuine, charismatic, and want to make an impact. They motivate others and help to achieve results by using their natural showmanship and enthusiasm.
- Gold Otters (ESFJ types) are warm, nurturing and excel in providing for others. They develop an atmosphere of sharing and community by connecting with people and ensuring that everyone’s needs are met.
- Blue Otters (ENTP types) are inventive, original, and love applying theories to improve systems and communities. They solve problems using ingenuity and a partnership mentality to build on new ideas and make them even better.
- Green Otters (ENFP types) are motivational, intuitive and are passionate advocates for causes that help people. They brainstorm ways to make a difference for people and help them solve their problems.
- Feeling left out or disliked
- Not being able to collaborate
- Repetitive or process-driven tasks
- Not being able to make a difference for people
- Maintaining optimism in the face of challenge
- Provoking dialogue and prompting action
- Getting others involved
- Connecting with people
- Getting the ball rolling
Engaging Otter Tasks
- Creating enthusiasm and buy-in for new projects
- Brainstorming solutions and possibilities
- Facilitating discussions and group decisions
- Persuading or winning people over
- Encouraging people to take action