You might be here because your job is draining, your coworkers are annoying, your manager is difficult, or you feel ready for a career change. I’m here because I can help.
My name is Wendy Daunheimer and I’ve helped corporate professionals build satisfying careers since 2008. I work with people who:
- Know they need a change but aren’t sure what they want, or
- Want to change jobs or move into a new career field but aren’t sure what steps to take, or
- Are fed up with hating life on weekday mornings because they have to go into the office, or
- Feel there is little opportunity to use their strengths in their work
I’ve made several career transitions myself – from sales to real estate to office administration to computer tech support to programming to web development to database development to systems engineering to management to Human Resources and coaching. I did it the hard way – on my own, reading every book I could find that seemed relevant and scared to death that people would laugh at me or that I would fail. That’s a scary place. And if you stay there long enough, it can turn into a black pit of despair. There is a better way.
The two biggest challenges people face when they want to make a career change are a lack of confidence and limited options. Books, motivational seminars, and advice from well intentioned loved ones can only go so far. Working with a professional career coach can help you:
- Get clear on what matters to you and how to do or get more of it
- See what is blocking your path and how to overcome challenges
- Plug your energy drains and do more of the activities that energize you
To talk with me about the changes you’d like to make in your professional life and how we could partner to achieve them, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on Twitter at @wdaunheimer. I look forward to working with you.